SOILMasters requires you the ‘Supplier’ to Provide:
- Products and delivery areas
- Wholesale price list and retail price list
- Signed agreement form
SOILMasters requires you the ‘Supplier’ to:
- Ensure prompt service to clients
- Ensure quality products are being sold
SOILMasters: How we Work:
- Orders are placed through SOILMasters call center or online. Clients are then invoiced from SOILMasters.
- SOILMasters pays supplier for product via credit card.
- The supplier will fax or email the invoice and the credit card slip to SOILMasters once payment is received
- The supplier will deliver the product to the client
SOILMasters: The Details
- There is no start-up, ongoing or contractual fees. You may cancel anytime
- SOILMasters advertises in the specified area in any way they see fit.
- Upon completion of the following agreement SoilMasters will set up a web page based on products and delivery options.
- All completed orders will be directed to your specified email address and or phone number.
- SOILMasters will provide your company with as many orders in the specified area as possible with prompt and speedy service.
- Once the order is directed to you the agreement is then between the supplier and the client
- All changes to company information (products, prices, etc) needs to be provided to SOILMasters in writing
- All orders will be paid via credit card. At no time does the client receive the supplier invoice
- Written notice must be provided and sent to SOILMasters in order to cancel your services.
- Copyright © SOILMasrers 2012 All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or conceptually modelled without SOILMasters express consent. Backlinks are allowed.
Printable Form: Supplier Agree Form
Feel free to contact us by phone after submitting your information.